Saturday, October 16, 2010

whales and rain!

it's been raining here lots, feels like homeee :) i love it! it's kind of a wimpy misty rain but i'll take what i can get.

1. i am so so thankful for all my whale related possessions. yesterday i had some phenomenal whale finds. for a dollar each at target! truly thrilling. my whale-dar never fails me, if there is something whale related to be found, i will find it!!
2. i am super grateful for my wonderful roommates, and how much fun we can have doing nothing. i got to spend my evening working on my new whale puzzle with my roomies, hanging out and doing nothing. then, the kogi truck was coming to Orange at 10:30 so we went and waited in line for an hour to get korean BBQ. basically it's a truck that travels around LA and you know where its going to be everyday because it posts its location on twitter. isn't that crazy? so cool. anyways there were a ton of people there so we ended up waiting for quite a while. then we came home and watched a couple movies. overall i would say a great night :)
(we got really bored in line, dancing was necessary)
3. my bieber bandz came in the mail last night.. i simply love them. i am at the point now where i'm proud of my bieber fever. max hates it, my mother laughs at it, and all my friends agree with it. there could be something so wrong with me, but i don't even care!!

tonight is crush party, i think we've decided on lauren as hannibal lector and me as the guy from a clockwork orange. who said there has to be a hero and a villain?
have a wonderful weekend!!
love,
halee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment