Tuesday, October 12, 2010

homesickness!

today i am especially homesick because maxwell was here for the weekend and left last night, and i am starting to miss my mother alot! when i go home in november, it will be the longest i have ever been away from my parents and home! ah. however i have much to be thankful for :)

1. i am so thankful that i got to have such an amazing weekend with max!! we got to go to newport and huntington, and disneyland and california adventure! as well as eat dinner at my favourite restaurant and explore orange a little bit :) we had such a lovely time and i am super grateful that he was able to come down. especially because it meant missing his family thanksgiving dinner!!

2. i am grateful that i have pretty much the best mum in the world that doesn't get sick of me calling her everyday! she's there for me unconditionally and i don't know what i would do without her support and advice. she's my best friend and i love her so so much :) i am also so lucky that her and my dad had a long distance relationship between Socal and B.C., so she knows exactly what im going through and she doesn't put up with my complaining!! PLUS, my parents sent down some amazing gifts with max, and my mum got me a whale necklace. best mom ever.

3. i live in such a beautiful place, with such great people. my roomies are so wonderful, and i have never felt so at home so far from home. last night when i was super down, chelsea took me to starbucks and bought me a coffee, and they were all so supportive! i am lucky to have such great chill, friendly, beautiful to live with.. they even like my whale bathroom!! :)
(sorry you're not in this photo tball, i still love you!)

thanks for reading, have a fantastic day ! :)
halee

No comments:

Post a Comment