Wednesday, October 13, 2010

i don't like capital letters.

maxwell says i have poor punctuation, the truth is i hate capital letters. teachers would get mad at me for not capitalizing my name until in grade 8 Mr. Ison told me i was just like e e cummings, and as he is one of my favourite poets, i have embraced my capital-less writing :)

1. they sang two of my favourite songs on glee!! river deep mountain high, and lucky. last year my roomie and i would burn CDs for our drives, and then we would choreograph dance routines whilst driving. by far, our fiercest combo is to river deep mountain high. i thought they did an amazing job!! and then of course how can you beat lucky by jason mraz and colbie caillat! one time my mum told me that song reminded her of her and my dad because they are best friends and they're so blessed to have on another. since then i think it's just the cutest song ever. love the lyrics.

2. one more midterm down!! i had a super tough critical thinking midterm today but i think i did okay, thank goodness. once this week and next week are over, my hell weeks are over!! until a few more weeks when final prep begins... aaah

3. today is a canucks day!!! tonight i spent the evening at the anaheim ducks stadium watching them play the canucks!! it was highly emotional for me because i was super patriotic, and when they started singing "O Canada" i cried!! obviously i also belted my face off. i was so so proud to be able to sing that song in my hockey Canada gear! :) there were soo many people in canucks jerseys, i even went up to one girl who was from vancouver which was so cool. and we had our star struck moment, the girl who plays steve carrell's girlfriend on the office sang the star spangled banner?? it was sweet. i LOVE the canucks, and even more importantly i love Canada. also, i found out that im going to be going to a canucks game with max when i'm home in november! and probably going out for dinner with his mum first which will be so much fun. i am a lucky lucky lady !!
good night everyone, have beautiful dreams :)
love,
halee :)

1 comment: