Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIT

1. it's thursday, which for me is friday. my evening consisted of hanging out with my roomies, eating lots and watching NCIS. heaven? i think yes.

2. today it was so hot out (29 celsius, or 90 for all you american folk)! so i went to albertsons and bought a nice variety of popsicles. i definitely had about 4. i couldn't help it, they were the fire cracker ones that are red white and blue. reminded me of my childhood :) anyway the sun was glorious, even if it was a bit too hot.

3. i have a busy weekend! (what?!?!) 2 meetings tomorrow, recruitment fiesta on saturday (yay...) and then a meeting satruday night. with a potential date after with chels and some other girls. also roomie grocery shopping trip to target tomorrow, and i'm going to santa monica to go to the antique swap meet on sunday morning. i'm trying to keep myself as busy as possible, so it's a good thing.

4. on the page for the first day of april in my devotional : "Prayer doesn't always change our situation, but prayer will always change us!" Love these words. Definitely words to live by, and think of everyday!

loveee,
whalee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment