Wednesday, March 30, 2011

16 days!

1. school doesn't hate me!! so far midterms= 86 in child development, 98 in sociology of people in crisis, 86 in social theory, and 95 & 93 on indians of california papers i got back today. the 93 was my draft and i turned in my final paper today so hopefully that will bring my mark up more. currently i am writing one more paper, and then after this all that's left is one multiple choice midterm in a couple weeks! yaay

2. my mama launched her etsy site today! such beautiful necklaces. Check that out here :)

3. i went on a fantastic date with my big bro and my little bro today. we had some delicious frozen yogurt and discussed riding whales and their creepy moustaches (they're not shaving for the month of march.. march can't end soon enough)

4. max writes me cute little poems to brighten up my day, and i save them all in my phone. today ,while reading some of them, i came across something he said once that was so funny and great that i had to save it. he was describing anime or something.. "it's this TV show about a samurai sent to the future by way of an evil demon named aku. And it's just fantastically stylish." hahaha. i hope other people find this as funny as i do. it made me laugh and definitely made my day much better.

5. tomorrow is thursday, which is my friday. which means i can come home, clean my room, get in bed and fall into a vegetative state for a few days.. ahh so glorious. (except for my 2 meetings friday, and one saturday! wait.. halee with plans on a friday night? craziness)

love love love
whalee <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm very proud of you! Not only are your grades amazing, but you are keeping your chin up and turning to the positive, which is very difficult, but very smart. And you are a very, very smart girl. Thanks for all your encouragement and help with my new business! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks mama! :) i think facebook is being weird because my invites for your facebook group won't send, but i will figure it out asap. love you !!

    ReplyDelete