Sunday, April 17, 2011

so. much. yummy. food.

1. breakfast with my seeeester and parents. it was quite nice, we laughed alot and i made many inappropriate jokes about my fathers strong (potentially too strong) feelings towards rick steves.

2. my mum and dad and i went and saw arthur today and it was SO funny. i really enjoyed it. even gordo was laughing alot and he hates everything haha i almost want to see it again tomorrow. that good.

3. my mother and father and i went to my grandma's house in harrison for dinner and she made all my favourites :) it was delicious. more food than i've eaten in the past 5 weeks combined probably. and then my aunt and uncle came over and we watched the game and chatted and it was such a lovely evening. family is the best!

loveee
halee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment