Sunday, April 10, 2011

sleeep?!? pleasee?!

the nightmares WILL NOT leave me. i am taking sleeping pills now, but they haven't helped at all. ughhhh

1. great meeting last night. wonderful people. i baked easter themed sugar cookies and they were a big hit which made me quite happy.

2. i went and saw a movie with mack & amy yesterday which was really fun. and the theatre had white cherry icees! the best.

3. my parents sent me a beautiful whale ring as a surprise! its so so great. unfortunately it broke already within the first 2 hours of wearing it :( so we're gonna send it back and get a new one!

4. tonight was skit night, huuuuge deal. so proud of my beautiful sisters who did an amazing job. we came 3rd overall and #1 for sororities! my roomie chelsea was in it and she was fantastic :) also my big bro's and little bro's fraternity won, so it was awesome.

5. i had a wonderful visit with my grandparents today :) family is the best thing in the whole wide world.

6. i'm going to my favourite store tomorrow and i'm going to buy something pretty. i never spend money, it's about time i get something lovely.

7. 5 days 16 hours 40 minutes 18 seconds until my mum and dad, and my home <3 i seriously cannot wait.

lovee
whalee

No comments:

Post a Comment