Thursday, November 4, 2010

finally!!

so my computer has basically stopped working which means no blog entries. i'm going insane without a computer. i'm in the library right now and it's so very cold.
1.i’m sleeping at night!! yaay! i have a wonderful counselor who has given me some relaxation tips and deep breathing techniques. my sleep is still a bit restless, but at least i am not having nightmares. it’s progess.
2. my little is sis is amazing and wonderful and hilarious and awesome. we went to a concert last week and got to meet the guitarist of our favourite band. and hold the hand of the lead singer (while he stared into my eyes and sang to me…) once my computer stops hating me i’ll upload photos!!
3. i had a sweet halloween weekend last weekend! i watched NCIS and scary movies all weekend with my roomies, and baked many cookies and other treats. i am OBSESSED with NCIS. i didn’t even like watching tv a week ago and now everytime NCIS is on i must clear my schedule. it’s tragic, but at least i’m content.
4.taylor, my roomate who got in a really bad car accident a couple months ago, is starting to walk!! since Tuesday she is allowed to slowly start putting weight on her foot. she’s been in a wheel chair since the accident, and she still will be in it for a while longer but shes starting to be more mobile which is SO exciting.
5. i have decided i am going to start going to rock harbour regularly. it’s the church that i go to sometimes here. my problem is, i reaally love my church at home, and i’ve been going there on and off since grade 6 so i feel a real attachment to it and it seems no other church is as great (except for st. andrews wesley, which i would go to every Sunday if i could afford the gas money to downtown vancouver. for now i have to settle for midnight mass every christmas.) anyway i have decided that even if it’s not peace portal, rock harbour is still pretty great and i am going to start going again! luckily my roomies go (we actually got our house through someone at the church) so i will always have someone to go with. i’m pretty excited :)
6. midterm grades so far- 84, 91, 93, 94. and a B in anthropology (she didn’t tell me the number grade?). I am kind of upset about anthro but she said i still have an A in the class thank goodness. i have one more midterm to get back so fingers crossed!
7. we started decorating for christmas yesterday. which means my backyard is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. SO magical. (yes, i know it's early to decorate but we were really excited.)
8. in less than 3 weeks i will be home with my family and my boy. i cannot wait. life is so good!
i love everybody!!!
halee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment