Friday, December 3, 2010

hell week(s)

my mother has warned me if i don't start posting to my blog, no one will ever read it. first of all, i think she is the only person who actually reads it. and second of all, i only ever started it to help remind myself what i'm thankful for. but in honour of my wonderful mother, i am going to try and post more regularly!! school is absolutely destroying me right now, never have i had so much work due. i could dieeeee. luckily only one more week, and then finals and then home!!

1. tonight is pillow/paddle exchange! i made my little a pillow with our letters and names on it, and she's giving me a paddle :) and then tomorrow morning is initiation! and i get to give her her first sweatshirt with letters on it tomorrow. so exciting.

2. in just over a week my mother will be here!! we're driving up together and i am SO stoked.

3. tomorrow night is semi-formal and i am taking lauren as my hot date. we are also going with taylor my roomie as our last hoorah because she is going on semester at sea in january and i am going to miss her SO much.

let us hope i make it through the next week and a half!
love,
halee

No comments:

Post a Comment